Get Home Loan Statement SBI | How to Get Home Loan Statement from SBI Bank
SBI (State Bank of India) is an Indian multinational bank. it is a bank of public sector banking and financial services of the company. It is a government owned corporation. Its headquarters is being located in the Mumbai, Maharashtra. However, it is one of the most largest bank in the India. It contain 23% of the market share of the assets. Many people apply to get the home loan from SBI. But they does not know the appropriate way. However, there are various ways to get home loan statement SBI. An individual person must contain an appropriate knowledge to get the home loan statement.
It is essential to get the home loan statement. however, there are various ways through which one can easily get the home loan statements. Moreover, SBI home loan is one of the largest mortgage home lender in India. This help at least 30 lakh people to achieve their dream house. They offer varies kinds of different services to its customers. Hence, by having an appropriate knowledge one can easily get the home loan statement.
Get Home Loan Statement SBI:
The State Bank of India (SBI) offers its customers an online portal. As through which they can acquire their home loan statement. As well as along with this they also provide interest certificates. However, this is one of the most quick and convenient way for all the SBI customers. As they get all the necessary detail and information they require. Without leaving any comfort of their home.
Procedure for Obtaining SBI Home Loan Statement:
There are various procedure to get the home loan statement from the SBI. For customers to obtain the home loan statement. They need to follow an appropriate procedure. However, through this procedure they easily get the home loan statement which they require. Hence, an individual must contain appropriate knowledge to get the home loan statement. Hence, you need to follow these steps.
Steps to Get the Home Loan Statement:
- First of all you need to enter the following link into your browser www.onlinesbi.com/personal. Through this you can directly gt into the personal section of the State bank of India’s official website.
- However, on the personal banking page, log in using several relevant details. These details were provided to you by the bank. Such as your username and your password.
- After gaining access head tab to the marked enquiries.
- Under the enquiries tab you are required to select the following link – Home Loan Interest Certificate (Provisional).
- After this you need to select the home loan account. For which you require a statement or interest certificate.
- However, the home loan statement can be get through these methods. Such as You can view statement online. The statement can be get printed through the online basis. However, the documents can also be downloaded in the form of the PDF file.
Hence, through these methods you can easily get the home loan statement. An individual just need to follow the appropriate method in order to get the statement. Hence, you must follow these steps to get the home loan statement.