GMADA Housing Scheme 2019
The development authority of the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) has introduced a new scheme named GMADA Housing scheme in Mohali on Baisakhi. This is the first residential scheme which is introduced by the government after the establishment of the Capt. Amarinder Singh. After the implementation of the GMADA housing scheme it was launched in Mohali.
However, on the basis of the upcoming IT City lots of draw increase the size of the acres across-1722 acres in Sector 66-B, 82 A, 83-A and 101 A on the 200 foot wide road loading to the Chandigarh International Airport. Thus, the number of plots are about 700 as well as their measurement size will be 100,150,200,300,400,500 sq. yard offer will comes through the allotment of GMADA Housing Scheme plots .
However, the Additional Chief Secretary (ACS), Housing and Urban Development –cum Financial Commissioner, Revenue (FCR), Vini Mahajan has announced that Tribune scheme would remain open for a month as well as the plots will be allotted through a draw on launch scheme.
It was also estimated by the Mahajan that 30% of the scheme will be given to the Scheduled Caste (SC) category as this was already decided by the state cabinet. It compute the senior citizen and women of all categories; including reserved would be given a choice in the allotments of plots under the scheme said by the Mahajan. The price of the plot has been decided around 20,000 to 25,000 per sq. yard.
However, the Chief of the GMADA Housing Scheme Mr. Ravi Bhagat has announced that total number of 2861 residential plots, ranging between 100 and 150 sq. yard will be allotted. Moreover, he had already allotted the plots to IT City and after the allotment of plots 700 plots is coming in the upcoming scheme thus, only the 435 plots are left sold in auction.
GMADA Housing Scheme Previous Housing Scheme:
The GMADA housing scheme is the best scheme introduced for the beneficial of the people as this was first introduced in the IT City in February 2014. Well under this near about 325 residential plots were allotted in 2016 scheme launched in July 2016, and 700 plots were allotted.
About IT City:
- In 04 villages- Dairi, Dhurali, Manakpur Kallar, Bakarpur, Mattran, Seon, Chachu Majra, Rurka, Nogiari, Chau Majra, Saini Majra and Manuali, a total 1686 acres required to the project in these villages. For 450 acres land polling was given while cash compensation at the rate of Rs. 1.69 crores per acre was paid to the owners of the remaining 0436 acres of the acquired land.
- IT City offers land for industrial, institutional, commercial and residential development.
- A massive sum of Rs. 722.51 crore had already spent on the Development of IT City and 95 per cent work is on carried out by L & T, had already completed. Major players
- The land of 50 acres allotted to Infosys for the Software Development Center in IT City. Infosys has started the setting up the base and their operation will be beginning soon.
- Another 50 acre land allotted to leasehold-cum-freehold sale basis to the founder of Ashoka University, Sonepat, for setting up a world-class technology university. The group deposited 10 % amount of the total allotment price.
- Otherwise, two outsourcing and foreign trade firms and a private school have already completed their projects and proceeding operations.
However, the GMADA housing scheme has allotted into the three groups whereas the custody of 04 acre land site had already given, the other two sites, Measurement 6 acres and 4.04 acres also ready for the possession.
Eligibility of GMADA Housing Scheme For Plots 2019:
In order to get the registered under the GMADA housing scheme you are required to check your eligibility criteria. Thus, given below is the detail information related to eligibility criteria if you will match with this then you can get registered for the later process. The steps are as follows:
- It is mandatory for the respected applicant to be 18 years and above if he/she is applying for the GMADA housing scheme (Do not fill the application on behalf of children who are under 18).
- You are required to fill all the correct information such as your Name, Phone Number, E-mail.
- The respective applicant must have their PAN card along with them and fill the correct PAN card number on the registration form.
- The candidates who ask for the personal saving account is not in the request for reimbursement thus, you are required to ask any other account number available.
- All the respective applicant cannot give the any of these account, the joint/ NRI/ Current account.The applicant or their family member (children / spouse / spouse children) should not have any land or house in her name with concern with GMADA.
- All the applicants are required to submit their domicile certificate along with application form for the proof that they are the resident of the Maharashtra for the last 15 years.
- You are also required to submit your income proof and it must consist some Basic + D.A +City Allowance +Bonus. The income statement is allowances such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- All the respected applicant have their own Aadhaar card.
- If any applicant will submit the wrong information or the incorrect category then they will get suspended form the GMADA Housing Scheme 2019.
GMADA Housing Scheme 2019 Location Wise Area:
- Sector 66-B, 82-A, 83-A, 101-A
How to Apply GMADA Housing Scheme 2019 Application Form Step by Step:
- Visit official website of Greater Mohali Area Development Authority
- Search GMADA Housing Scheme 2019 application form in the latest section at the homepage.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details.
- Submit the application form by clicking at submit option.
Required Document to Apply Online GMADA Housing Scheme 2019 Application Form:
- Aadhaar Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
GMADA Housing Scheme for Plots 2019 Result:
- Authority Name – GMADA (The Greater Mohali Area Development Authority)
- Total number of Plots – 2861
- GMADA Housing Scheme 2019 Result Date – July 2019
- Available in Article –GMADA Housing Scheme 2019 Result, Winners Name List & Waiting List.
- Official website –