How to Get Home Loan Interest Certificate From SBI Online | SBI Interest Home Loan Cetificate
As there are various people who want to get the home loan interest certificate. But they do not know the appropriate procedure. Hence, it is essential for the individual person to know about How to Get Home Loan Interest Certificate From SBI Online. Hence, it is essential to get the home loan interest certificate. Foe this you need to follow the required basic steps. So that you can easily get the SBI home loan interest certificate.
However, home loan borrower can easily view or download the Interest Certificate (Provisional) of their home loan account. They just need to log in to the official website. Hence, you jut need to log in to the Personal Banking section of the Internet Banking site with your credentials and select the “Home Loan Int.Cert (Prov)” link under “Enquiries” tab. After this you are asked to select the account for which you require a Home Loan Interest Certificate. However, this certificate can be viewed online or get downloaded in PDF.
How to Get Home Loan Interest Certificate From SBI Online?
SBI has provided the facility of download the home loan provisional certificate which you can easily submit in your organisation for the benefit of the income tax. However, earlier this system was not provided. You are required to email to your SBI home loan branch for which they will reply couple of days.
However, you can easily get your SBI home interest only certificate. As well as complete provisional certificate itself. It does work for SBI max gain home loan. Not sure for other home loan types from SBI. However, now with the help of the following steps you can easily get the home loan interest certificate.
Procedure for Obtaining SBI Home Loan Statement or Interest Certificate Online:
In order to get the SBI home loan interest certificate. The customers need to follow the given below steps. So that they can easily make a fair deal.
- Enter into the link or the website. In order to get the loan. However, this will direct you to the personal section of the State bank of India official website.
- After log in to the personal banking page. You are required to log in to the relevant details. These were provided you by the banks such as your username and your password.
- after gaining of the access head to the tab marked to the enquiries.
- After opening of the enquiries tab. Under the enquiries tab. you need to select the following link- Home Loan Interest Certificate (Provisional).
- After this you need to select the home loan account for which you require a statement or interest certificate.
- The home loan statement or the certificate can be obtained easily with the help of the following methods. Such as : You can easily view the certificate or the home loan statement on online. It can also get printed. As well as the document can also be get downloaded in the form of the PDF file.
Hence, these are the following few steps through which you can easily get the home loan interest certificate from the SBI on the online basis.