MHADA Lottery 2019 Mumbai, MHADA Lottery 2019 Application Form, Dates, Results, Winners List, Waiting List
MHADA Lottery 2019 Application Form Mumbai Start Date & Last Date | Results | Winners List | Waiting List
The term MHADA stands for Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority. Once more MHADA is presenting a spectacular lottery scheme in 2019 in Mumbai. The price rates for houses are less as compared to the market rates. The winner of the lottery scheme is given a house by the government authority.
The lottery scheme is conducted every year by MHADA for those people who are interested. Large number of people waits for this scheme every year. They have many aspirations from the government authority for their betterment and improved lives.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Konkan, MHADA Lottery Konkan Date:
Mumbai is known as “Mayanagri”. Many people migrate from different places in search of work and employment. It is very difficult to live their peacefully as it is very congested. Construction practices have gradually slowed down.
There is no fallow or culturable waste land over there. India’s largest slum “Dharavi” is located there. But MHADA made it possible for people living over there.A lottery is initiated to provide housing facilities to people whosoever wins the lottery own a new house given by government authority.
The online forms are available for consulting these authorities and every year the winner is announced. And all the interested candidates get their wishes fulfilled.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Konkan Application Form :
The people who were denied and were not so lucky last time has a chance to regain their dues by applying another time. Like every year, this year too MHADA will announce a winner.
Soon they will update the details about the lottery and people will get a chance to know about the processes which are essential to take part.
How to Apply MHADA Lottery 2019 Application Form Step by Step
- The official website for Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is maharashtra.gov.in.
- Search for MHADA Lottery 2019 application form in the beginning of the home page.
- Read the instructions carefully and then proceed by clicking at a button called”proceed”.
- Fill the application form with the all the required details.
- Now at last submit the application form by clicking at “submit”
MHADA Lottery 2019 Konkan Online Application Form Details:
Required Document For Apply MHADA Lottery Application Form
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Driving License/Voting proof/Passport/Birth Certificate.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Location Wise Area
- Pratiksha Nagar
- Unnat Nagar
Flats Category under MHADA Lottery 2019
- EWS (Economic Week Section Group)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- MIG (Middle Income Group)
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
Income of the candidate as category wise:
- EWS having up to Rs. 16000/-.
- LIG having up to Rs.16001/- to Rs. 40000/-.
- MIG having up to Rs.40001/-to Rs. 70000/-.
- HIG having unto Rs.70001/- to no limit.
Eligibility of MHADA Lottery 2019
- The applicant who will apply for MHADA Lottery should be 18 years old. (Do not fill the application on behalf of children who are under 18).
- All the given information should be correct as Subject Name, Contact number, E-mail.
- Applicant must have a pan card to fill the application form and should make sure that the pan card number entered by them is correct.
- You must provide your personal saving account details as it is mandatory. If your account is not available at that time then you should ask for any other account number available.
- You should not give an account, the joint/ NRI/ Current account.
- The applicant or their family member (children / spouse / spouse’s children) should not have any land or house or any other property in his/her name with that of MHADA.
- Applicant must submit their domicile certificate in the application form for the proof that they are living in Maharashtra from last 15 years.
- Applicant must also show their income proof. If the applicant is married and both husband and wife is working, they both can show their income proof). Proof of income should have Basic + D.A +City Allowance +Bonus. The income statement is allowances such as medical, transport, washing exclude money.
- Applicant must have Adhaar Card; they must submit it during the possession of time.
- Applicant who is subjected to be misleading or fraud or with incorrect information is removed from MHADA Lottery Scheme 2019.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Result | MHADA Lottery 2019 Mumbai Result Date:
- Authority Name – MHADA (Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority)
- Available in Article –MHADA Lottery 2019 Result, Winners Name List & Waiting List.
- Total number of House – 1001
- Official website – lottery.mhada.gov.in
- Result Date Of MHADA 2019 – Coming soon
MHADA Lottery 2019 Winners List & Waiting List & Winners Name
MHADA Lottery Winner List 2019
Our Chief Minister Mr. Narendra Modi started a Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojna and the MHADA Lottery Scheme is an initiative which is taken from it. As per there promise, they provide houses to lower and middle class families.
Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji also supports this scheme of Maharashtra. Under this scheme the Government of the Maharashtra State signs the agreement with the MHADA to build up the 04 laces houses in the state.
In the month of January 2019 MHADA Lottery Scheme begins. And in this draw the 183 flats given in Thane, 310 in Mira Road, 3755 in Vengurla RAR and 27 flats, as the cost of these flats are less than the market price. And the size of these flats is 368 feet and 670 sq. feet.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Waiting List:
This is a very famous scheme and liked by all the public of Maharashtra because it provides houses in very low price and people feel satisfied with this. As if you don’t get the flat in this year then you don’t have to worry, because the registration for the next year lottery scheme will open shortly. The next house price will be less as compared to the previous one. So don’t worry.
How to check MHADA Lottery Result 2019 Winner Name & Waiting List:
- Visit the website name https://mhada.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Then in this website search for MHADA Lottery Result 2019.
- If the live is unavailable, then search of the winner names.
- You will see the winner names, then click on it area wise and open it.
- Now if there is your name in the MHADA Lottery Result 2019 lists, then congratulation, if not then apply for refund.
MHADA Lottery 2019 Refund Process:
MHADA Lottery refund will be paid within 7 days from the announcement of the winner’s name of the lottery. If you paid the application fee via transaction then the amount will be credited in your account. So, don’t worry about your refund amount.
The government of MHADA will pay back your application fee within 7 days as soon as possible. If you don’t get the refund amount to you then you can contact with the MHADA Authority by dialing their helpline number i.e. 9869988999 from 9:30 am to 8:30 pm.
Name of Lottery – MHADA Lottery 2019
Post Category – Refund Amount
Amount to Refund – Within 7 working days.